Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and on holidays.
Dr. Millett sees patients by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment click here, or please call 970.479.5871
Peter Millett, MD
181 West Meadow Drive
Vail, CO 81657
First Visit Checklist
- Please bring your insurance card or other health coverage information (see insurance we accept).Some insurance carriers require a referral or primary care physician authorization before orthopedic treatment is given. Please check with your carrier to be certain if these are necessary.
- New or recent x-rays of the affected extremity will be needed. Those who require x-rays may be asked to come in early to obtain these important studies. We recommend patients bring the following items with them on their first visit depending on where their injury is located
- Bring with you all old records, X-rays, CT scans, MRI’s. Always bring the actual films if available
- Please print and complete The Steadman Clinic Registration and Initial Patient Evaluation Forms located here and bring them with you to your initial appointment.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of your visit.Exceptions include workers compensation, Medicare, and preferred provider contracts (copay only). Check your insurance information to identify whether the Steadman Clinic is a preferred provider for your policy. Charges for physician therapy may also be included in the total charge of your appointment, but are billed separately. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.